Sunday, November 30, 2014

GURU hits UK to shoot “Pastor” muisc video


The multiple award winning hit maker, Guru, is currently in UK to shoot his currently hit single “Pastor”
The single which fast climbed the music charts in and around the country video will be shot in the UK
Speaking to Urbanpowerplay.com about the video and his visit to UK, this what h had to say



This aint the first time am shooting my music video in the United Kingdom, Early this year I shot one of my hit singles, Pooley in the UK and even though I really enjoy the works of the Ghanaian directors I also like to go outside my boundary once in a while and work with other directors in other part of the world to give my fans the best and a different feel’’

He also added
While here, I will also be performing at a couple of shows, after which I will head to South African to shot Obosam Ani music video.
And talking about videos, in a couple of days I have a two major surprise for the world ,which I drop at the same. That is, Pastor and Obaa Jackie Chan music video.
“obaa Jackie chan, Do you have Obaa Jackie Chan in your life?
As in any girl or woman wey she dey fight or beat e guy be Obaa Jackie Chan” #lol ,
So the world should get ready.
Finally I want to thank my fans for the support and encouragement they give me every blessed day and I promise them something special for this Christmas season
Source:Urbanpowerpla
  

No comments:

Post a Comment